17 ottobre 2008

tic toc

Trallarai! Currently doing what one should not do. Waiting. Today 38weeks, 5days. I know it is early to start waiting, just can't help it. Luna didn't arrive untill 39+4 so if that will be the case, I´ll give birth to "bambinabina" (as Luna calls her) on 23rd of okt. Does that mean she´ll be a scorpio or a libra?

In the mean time the apartment is almost ready. My father has been a fantastic help, I don't really know what we would have done without his help. Really priceless! I feel ashamed to admit that I am currently unbearably picky and difficult to work with, caused of over excess flow of hormones, that often does accompany the last months of pregnancy. Really, a saint!
The only big things now left to do, depend entirely on our tile laying expert and our plumbers. We might be able to start moving in furniture and boxes end of next week. Any volunteers to help?

Have been having strange dreams. Marco as well. Sometimes they overlap each other. Like the dream about Termini train station in Rome and the ancient walls... Did anyone else have that dream just two days ago.

Nessun commento: