22 ottobre 2008

Where are you baby girl?

We have sure had our selves an adventurous morning.
Woke up with the water gone, or at least that was what I thought. Since Marco was delivering Luna to the kindergarten I called the hospital and asked what I should do.
Since the baby was not yet properly fastened, I was asked to arrive... in an ambulance. :O) Fantastic! I thought the baby would be born in no time at all. Marco arrived in a jippy and we both went in the ambulance to the hospital where I got the fetal monitor and all that.
Result - nothing happening for the time being. Kind of a disappointment. The water wasn't actually the REAL water water, only some in between thingy. But, apparently the baby fixed her self well and proper during the examination. So if the real stuff goes, I can now arrive in normal car and save my self the ambulance ride.
Now have 3 in dilation, possibly more since the examination was this morning and further pains have ensued. Think I´ll just go walking outside since it is snowing and the weather is beautiful. Feels like a perfect day to deliver.

2 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

vávává spennó 221008 :) ???
Birna

margrét ha detto...

Innilega til hamingju með snædrottninguna. Rúmar 15 merkur er bara fín stærð. Stór og stæðileg. vona að öllum heilsist vel og hafið það gott.